Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Take that poll down boy!

Okay, five days into August.  Time to take down that poll.  And I have to say it has been both interesting and learning experience.  For one thing, I learned that this blog isn't really big enough nor has the traffic for a poll of that size.

Also I never really found a way to make that darn thing unobtrusive so if, and I stress if, I ever decide to do a poll again then methinks I need to experiment a little.  After all this site is still evolving and while I'd like to settle the style and layout into something people will like, it's going to take time to get it there.  Running a blog is a very new experience for me and I'm still learning on the fly.

And while there was a small turnout, here are the results of this site's first poll.  I think it's pretty clear who's the favorite.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. That's the tough thing about only being able to vote once. On one hand it prevents spamming by one person, but on the other hand you don't get a large spread of votes unless you have a very large amount of people voting. <:\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. But, it just means I need to adjust the size of my polls in the future, so I'm not too bummed out.

      Delete
  2. I thought it was a Nice Poll Hfar. ^_^ Yeah so many great choices in the poll made it really challenging.

    :-D Emily was one of two women I was rooting for. I wound up voting for Kimi myself but I'm pretty happy with the outcome. She was a hottie. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I better get working on that Misfile mega update. ;)

      Delete