Friday, May 30, 2014

The Meek - Angora

Hooo!  How to describe The Meek?  Well supposedly it will be a high fantasy story about a war brewing at the machinations of an insane nature spirit as told from the converging viewpoints of a cursed emperor, an outlaw seeking vengeance, and a green haired girl with a mysterious ability to manipulate plants.

I say "supposedly" because The Meek only managed an introductory chapter for each of the three main character before going on  hiatus in October of 2012.  However a recent post by the author on her blog says the webcomic will resume again some time in 2015, so if you're feeling patient it might be worth a wait.  In the mean time I still highly recommend you give this webcomic a read.  (First page)

Angora
One of the main characters of the series, Angora calls the untamed jungles her home and takes the "scantily clad jungle girl" trope to its absolute extreme: the naked jungle girl.  For many years she's lived in the wilderness with only her "grandfather" for company and is a bit naive/perplexed when it comes to the ways of humans.







Linkage (NSFW):

8 comments:

  1. I love your blog so far! Glad to see webcomics getting some attention in the community. :)

    (And I'm not just saying that because I have my own webcomic with a barefoot heroine. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly! I figured it was high time webcomics got some attention. :)

      And you do? Send me a link and I'll give a read some time.

      Delete
    2. You figured right. :D Looking forward to more!

      http://feralfaith.com/ Gladly! ^_^ The first chapter's almost wrapped up.

      Delete
    3. Okey dokey! Looks like I have some reading to do.

      Delete
  2. O_O Great to see a Jungle girl barefoot. Angora looks hot. This series looks good. ^_^ Another really great post Hfar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second image and the fourth one. Great job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like! Hope you enjoy what's to come!

      Delete