Thursday, October 11, 2018

It's been awhile~♪


~Since I could hold my head up high.
And it's been awhile since I first saw you~ ♪

Ahem. Man, it's been...three years? A lot's happened since then.

Honestly I had given up this project for boxed forever. Life was getting really unpleasant and it was difficult to maintain enthusiasm for...anything really. Then after awhile it just seemed like too much time had passed and this blog would remain a dusty boxed...thing.  But then I thought, "Wouldn't it be fun to update the WFF blog again?" Which was a thought I hadn't had in a long time. So we'll see where this goes.

Updates probably won't be as frequent or as regular as before and I have no idea who, if anyone, would still be following this thing after three years of silence. But yet again, we'll see where this goes.

So without further ado, welcome back to the Webcomic Feet Finder blog.

2 comments: